An award-winning FinTech business based in Hammersmith is looking for an exceptional Team Assistant. Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the CEO you will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team. You will be juggling complex schedules so looking for someone with a strong ability to prioritise. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate to join a rapidly growing company, so you will be able to shape and grow your role with the business. This role requires someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and in turn you will be joining a dynamic and growing company that rewards success with extensive benefits!
Key Responsibilities will vary but will include typically:
- Prioritise and balance what has to happen now with what has to wait, and figure out how it fits together most effectively.
- Provide general support to the Senior Leadership Team including scheduling, correspondence, meeting prep, and other administrative tasks.
- Anticipate needs and problems. Act as a problem-solver who is a master of task management, scheduling, and logistics.
- Work with the team on a wide range of projects to support our Leaders and our business, along with all those other administrative activities that make us great at what we do.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
Skills and Experience:
- You are passionate about technology and social impact.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment in collaboration with a team.
- You have a positive attitude, dedicated to service, through amazing support and administration.
- You are a fantastic communicator and writer, have amazing people skills and are comfortable speaking with everyone from big-company CEOs to small businesses.
- You thrive on being needed and keeping many things going at once.
- You are incredibly organised, a hands-on doer who likes to do a little bit of everything in a complicated workplace.
- You are a detail-oriented perfectionist who loves to take a complex process or task and get it done exactly right, every time.
- You have exceptional organisational and time management skills, the ability to perform smoothly and consistently in a fast-paced environment, and the grace and willingness to change direction when circumstances demand.
- You are a problem solver who coordinates complex, fast-moving, often-conflicting options and know how to make the tough call in a complex situation.
This is the perfect job if you love being in a hands-on administrative role in a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team, that are passionate about what they do, and appreciate you.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job