Fantastic Team Assistant role within a boutique (but rapidly expanding) Private Equity Firm based in Mayfair, starting ASAP paying £25-27k! Plus great benefits!
This is a dynamic and varied Team Assistant role ideal for a confident 2nd jobber who is eager to broaden their skills in a growing finance company that really values and looks after its staff. This financial services startup has built an incredibly bright, hardworking and friendly team who are all invested in the company and its success.
The role will involve supporting circa 15 people, all at varying levels of seniority, and as the company grows there will be scope for progression eventually.
09:00 - 18:00 (flexibility to work outside contracted hours)
Key Responsibilities - Team Assistant:
* Admin support to a team of circa 15
* Liaising with PA to Managing Partner
* Extensive diary management for the team
* Booking travel and accommodation (largely European)
* Answering telephones and screening calls, setting up conference calls
* Arranging internal and external meetings
* Document preparation e.g. binding presentations for meetings
* Logging expense claims on a monthly basis
* Ad hoc tasks given by team & office manager duties e.g. ordering supplies
* Direct previous experience as Administrator/Team Assistant (ideally in finance or a professional services environment)
* Competent with all Microsoft Office packages
* Impeccable standard of written and spoken English
* Extremely organised and a skilled multi-tasker
* Interest in the Finance sector
* Independent and strong initiative
* Flexible and adaptable
* Focused and responsive
* Confident and team-player
* Competitive salary and bonus
* Health care and Dental care
* 25 holidays per annum
* Life insurance
* Pension scheme
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to RMS Recruitment, a boutique secretarial agency specialising in PA and support roles in Central London.