Temporary Team Assistant - 6 months contract
A professional, well established, Investment Management company is looking to appoint a new Team Assistant to support a very demanding and extremely busy team , this is a 6 months role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has strong team support experience and thoroughly enjoys providing support to their team with perfection. Possessing these core skills, this move will be pivotal for your career.
Having previous team secretarial experience gained from within financial services, working to pace/pressure as well as booking extensive complex multiple stop international travel and managing hectic back to back diaries will put you in good stead. If you enjoy a busy and challenging role and cope well with pace, pressure and sudden change, then this will be the right position for you.
Qualifications and experience Required:
- A minimum of three years /four year working in a highly demanding organisational team assistant role.
- Ability to work at extreme pace and pressure.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and confident in the work you do.
- Advance level in all MS packages - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Job ref: JMA 26534