Urbanest is a leading, contemporary student accommodation provider that prides itself on delivering the highest quality accommodation and sector-leading service to students and universities. We provide world-class student accommodation in the major educational and real estate markets in London.
We are a growing organisation with employees from all over the world. We embrace diversity, talent and ideas to improve and advance ourselves. At urbanest, we share success as a company. We aim to make urbanest a great place to work - and a great place to live.
We currently have 5 operational properties in central London; Hoxton, Tower Bridge, Kings Cross, St Pancras and Westminster. With the 6th in Vauxhall due to open this year - it is a busy time for urbanest! Due to this growth, we are looking for a Team Assistant to join our Head Office team, based in Central London.
The Team Assistant position is exciting, varied and a great opportunity for someone who is looking to shape their career within the executive support world! Working alongside our EA and PA, as a team, you will be responsible for all aspects of office management and provide administrative and logistical support to our senior team. You will also work with other functions within Head Office on specialist projects as required.
- Ensure smooth running of Head Office by working alongside the EA and PA, supporting with any ad-hoc projects and tasks required
- Receive and transfer telephone calls and accurately take messages where necessary
- Manage all front of house aspects of Head Office; inform ground floor reception of daily visitors, meet and greet visitors, prepare refreshments for meetings and set up/clean meeting rooms accordingly
- Ensure office communal areas are kept clean and well presented for team, including coffee machine upkeep (daily and weekly cleans) and loading/emptying the dishwasher
- Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing post and deliveries for Head Office, organise couriers for high importance documents
- Ensure all Head Office Health and Safety tasks are completed to comply with relevant policies, including administration on our in-house health and safety system
- Maintain Head Office store cupboards and order food supplies and stationary as required
- Complete administrative tasks for Head Office functions; filing, invoice submission, expenses submission, data entry and preparation of board meeting packs
- Support with diary management and scheduling for senior team, including liaising with external parties, travel and accommodation arrangements as required, ensuring clear communication and organisation
- Attend meetings and provide secretarial support with minute taking and distribution to relevant parties
- Work on specialist projects/tasks and research as directed by the team
- Support EA and PA with organisation of Company events including; Annual awards evening, Summer BBQ, Christmas party and New Building opening events
Urbanest will provide you with a great working environment, competitive salary and benefits package, year round company events and a place where you enjoy coming to work.
If you could see yourself as part of our team, or want to find out more - apply today!
- Diary Management
- Microsoft Office
- Office Support
- Secretarial Support
- Minute Taking