£25,000 to £28,000 + Bonus + Paid Overtime + Benefits
Based in fantastic offices in the City are a Global Consultancy seeking a Team Assistant with a commercial approach to join their professional and friendly team. Your days will never be the same as you provide first class support to a team of professionals. You will be the second assistant on this busy team, with the support and guidance of a senior assistant.
If you want to work for an extremely friendly and engaging team in the fast paced world of strategic communications and enjoy a professional but laid back culture, great bosses, supportive colleagues, regular social events and generous bonuses then call today!
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Proactive diary management and pre-planning
• Travel and all associated logistics for whole team
• Assisting with planning team and corporate events
• Research and preparation for meetings
• Create and Format documents using MS Office
• Coordinating conference calls / video conferences with clients and global team members
• Invoicing, expenses and other ad hoc administrative duties
To be successful within this role we are looking for someone with proven high levels of organisation, a poised manner and calm under pressure with exceptional attention to detail. You must be unflappable have a polished and highly professional appearance with an impeccable telephone manner.
You will also have advanced Microsoft Office skills, be self-motivated, have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.