WOW FACTOR: Our client is seeking an experienced and well presented Team Assistant to join there growing team. This would be a great opportunity for someone wanting to gain experience within a greatly recognized company in the heart of the city. Supporting a small team of senior members of staff with administrative and secretarial duties.
JOB ROLE: Team Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 08:30 - 17:30
SALARY: £27,000-£30,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Fast paced, sociable, professional office
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Organize business meeting requested by the CEO and supporting managers.
- Liaise with Receptionist and Administration Assistant to support CEO and supporting managers.
- Responsible for sorting general correspondence.
- Prepare minutes of the monthly meetings.
- Organize travel booking, diary management and other arrangements for the CEO.
- Reception cover - covering lunch hours/holiday ect.
- Booking couriers and taxi's for all departments when needed.
- Booking events such as staff parties, team lunches and client outings.
- Assist with business presentations as required
- Other ad-hoc PA duties
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience within a PA/Similar role is essential.
- Strong education
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Client facing skills
- Well presented and professional.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.