A leading global hedge fund, based in a great West End location, is looking for an experienced and personable Team Assistant to assist multiple teams with a high volume of administrative tasks. As well as managing back to back diaries, arrange international travel and schedule last minute meetings, you will also have the opportunity to assist on ad hoc projects and prepare meeting materials.
This opportunity is perfect for a very analytically minded individual who is comfortable working within fast paced environment and working with extremely busy individuals. Also it will be important that this Team Assistant is flexible with longer working hours as this all encompassing role, however in return you will be exposed to a successful growing company and a great benefits package.
Candidate Specification Desired;
- Experience supporting multiple individuals is preferred.
- Experience within a financial services company or similar is preferred.
- Comfortable handling a large amount of data.
- Seamless organisational skills and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise and build relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Advanced in computer packages such as Excel, Outlook and Bloomberg
- Proactive and ability to work on own initiative.
Job Ref: GW/ 25854