Team Assistant / c.£23k / Mid Kent
An opportunity for an organised, enthusiastic and polished administrator to join a company based in Mid Kent on a full time, permanent basis with a view to building a long term career.
This is a varied role with room for progression.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the office, answering the telephone,, taking accurate messages, organising couriers and taxis, managing post and deliveries
- Providing general administrative duties to support a senior EA
- Offering secretarial support to the wider team in the production of documentation as required, travel and visas
- Completing spreadsheets
- Facilities support: arranging and maintaining IT equipment; franking machines;telephone systems
- Managing company inbox, monitoring and dealing with queries, redirecting to the right person
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service, ensuring that guests are looked after
This role would suit someone looking to develop their career into a PA role in the future.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to at least A Level standard
- Be highly proficient in using MS Office
- Have some solid administrative or Reception experience in a fast paced office environment
- Be flexible, reliable and positive
- Have strong communication skills
- Be ultra-organised
- Understand the importance of confidentiality, professionalism and hostmanship in the workplace
- Be pro-active
This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful business offering a generous salary and benefits package, the chance to develop your career and a pleasant working environment.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Executive Assistant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
- "administrator" "team assistant" "secretarial" "reception" "couriers"