Our client a Management Consultancy firm based in Central London requires a Team Assistant to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- Proactive management of diaries
- Arrange internal and external meetings
- Booking meeting rooms
- Answer calls promptly and take accurate and detailed messages
- Typing of correspondence
- Producing presentations / spreadsheets reports / meeting notes
- Maintaining the database
- Maintaining office filing system
- Arranging travel/accommodation
- Booking meeting and conference facilities
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent and have at least 2-3 years' experience supporting a team within a corporate environment. You need to have excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, strong attention to detail, highly organised, strong team player, able to multitask and able to work well under pressure. You need to be confident, professional and reliable, flexible and have strong knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!