£25,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Join a progressive global finance company as a Team Assistant with a commercial approach to join their dynamic and friendly team. This is going to be a role where you can really get involved, be part of team and learn from the Senior PA who you will be working closely with.
This dynamic and highly respected firm are well known for their excellent culture and to excel in this busy and varied role, you will be highly organised with a natural ability to pre-empt situations whilst simultaneously juggling a variety of tasks.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Organising complex global travel
- Proactively managing multiple diaries
- Booking events and marketing dinners
- Attending meeting/taking minutes
- Dealing effectively with clients’ and contacts’ telephone calls
- Assisting with projects and organising events
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent team player who has a 'can do' attitude
- Professionally presented with an excellent telephone manner
- Administration experience within professional services
- Friendly and bright personality
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
You will also be working closely with the PA to the Director who is absolutely lovely and will give you lots of exposure to senior management. If you are looking to move from a reception or administration role to become a PA, this is a wonderful opportunity.
This is an incredibly varied and exciting position where you have the opportunity to grow and develop and to be part of an outstanding organisation.