Job Title: Team Assistant - Retail Capital Markets
Location: Henrietta House, London
Role Purpose: Provide efficient and professional administrative support to the Team to enable them to be productive with their time.
- Effective "gate keeping" and being a focal point of contact for the team.
- Managing all incoming communication; answering team members telephones when they are out of the office/away from desk, dealing with client queries, providing information, taking messages and fielding calls where appropriate whilst handling in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Communicate daily with fee earners, ensuring a high level of awareness of current priorities and whereabouts.
- Diary management - pro-actively manage busy diaries and make appointments.
- Booking travel; flights, train tickets and hotel accommodation. Recording appropriately in diaries and ensuring work activities are scheduled effectively.
- Booking meeting rooms, equipment and organising refreshments as necessary.
- Collating information and producing documents from; Goad, Land Reg, Pro Map, Adobe Illustrator, Experian, Promis and Catchment Master.
- Preparation of outgoing correspondence and various other documents including mailshots through the marketing system.
- Using the internal finance system "MyFinance" to process; projects, expense claims, third-party invoices, raising/crediting invoices.
- Work with the PA’s in the department, ensuring that cover is provided and balancing workflow. Note, regular cover is required 1 day per week within the Retail Capital Markets team.
- Monitoring attendance, including holiday and sickness ensuring records are kept up-to-date.
- Typing, amending, formatting and binding reports/documents (can often be provided as dictation).
- Liaising with various internal and external employees and clients across EMEA.
- Assist with the organisation of client and internal events.
- General administrative duties - including filing, photocopying, opening, distributing the post and e-filing/archiving.
- Be flexible to undertake nominated/additional duties in order to ensure the smooth flow of work through the team or business units.
- Assistance in the preparation of pitches/presentations.
- Attending internal meetings.
- Team Support experience required.
- Advanced IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook and Power Point) for the production of high quality documents, reports, correspondence, diary and email management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Being 'one step ahead’, i.e. knowing where the team need to be, when and with the right paperwork.
- Extremely professional and approachable whilst also being adaptable.
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion.
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Confident and assertive where required.
- Sociable and outgoing.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Adaptable, with willingness to learn new systems and develop skills.
- Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- GCSEs - Maths and English language minimum C grade.
- Secretarial or administration NVQ/Diploma/or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an office environment, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Administrative Support
- Diary Management