My client is not your average Law firm and they do not looking for average people. They do things differently in the way they treat their people and the service they provide.
My client is on the hunt for an exceptional Team Assistant to provide support on a range of tasks. The role is essential to ensuring that Legal Advisers can work efficiently so you will play an important part in the team.
As a modern, progressive Law firm, our client thinks differently and have built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. They believe that innovation comes from having an inclusive culture of genuine equality and diversity. Gosh how exciting!!
Your key responsibilities will be:-
• File opening/closing processes
• Financial Management including processing, payments and expenses
• Monthly billing through the financial systems
• Maintaining electronic and paper filing
• Assisting with preparation of planning application, appeal, inquiry and Court bundles
• Preparing electronic libraries for internal and external use
• Preparing hard copy bundles for hearings and inquiries
• Room bookings
• Co-coordinating and arranging meetings/rooms
• Diary management
• Travel and hotel bookings both internally and external.
• Seminar/event management
• Assistance with preparing presentations, briefing notes and marketing material
• Occasional dictation/copy typing.
To be successful you must possess the following skills:-
• Demonstrates confidence in own ability, and anticipates what is needed
• Demonstrates ability to work off of their own initiative
• Demonstrates proactivity and good attention to detail
• Demonstrates flexibility and able to manage own workload
• Develops good working relationships within the team and key stakeholders
The key competencies you must have are:
• Keen and quick to learn
• Good attention to detail
• Cares about the quality of work produced
• Good communication skills
• Goes the extra mile
• Happy to take on tasks that fall outside usual role
• Polite, co-operative and upbeat with all colleagues
• Takes ownership if mistakes are made, and works to resolve them
• Team player - Injects energy into the team
• Highly organised
• "Can do" and positive attitude
• Prioritises tasks well
• Good time management
• Monitors deadlines to keep on top of service delivery
• Takes ownership for the impact of their work
• Delivers great service to internal and external clients
• Confident with IT systems and databases
If you tick all the above boxes, drop everything and APPLY NOW!!!