A permanent position is available for a full-time Team Assistant within Jeremy Gardner Associates. Jeremy Gardner Associates are a small firm of specialist consulting engineers with offices throughout the UK and Ireland.
You will be required to assist both the Office Manager and Accountant. You will need to be highly professional, personable, well organised and capable of handling several tasks at once.
- Act as front-of-house answering all incoming calls
- Raising sales invoices
- General administration for the Office Manager, and Accountant. This will include - filing, scanning, liaising with suppliers, ordering stationary, and other general ad-hoc duties.
- Sort correspondence - post/emails
- Organising travel arrangements
- Help with IT
- Monitor and help with website
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Good computer literacy, including Word and Excel
- Ability to manage several matters simultaneously
- Be honest, reliable and presentable
You are not expected to be an IT expert; you will be trained on anything you are unfamiliar with and full support will be given. This is a great chance to use your admin skills within a friendly office environment.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are unable to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest in Jeremy Gardner Associates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job