A leading Global Investment firm are seeking an energetic graduate assistant, who is a resilient self-starter that requires minimal direction to assist one of their busy and successful teams.
This role is ideal for someone who is eager, driven, has a meticulous eye for detail and brilliant interpersonal skills. Possessing the want to work in a fast paced and high flying environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being first point of call on the phone
- Arranging meetings, managing complex travel arrangements and itineraries
- Financial administration - expense processing, invoices and PO raising/reconciling
- Diary management
- Managing teams whereabouts at all times
- Assistance in creating and editing MS presentations/documents
- Additional administration as necessary
To be considered for this role you will have prior experience in supporting a team and market knowledge is key!
Hours will be full time (8am-6pm) with flexibility needed. This is a 6 month contract role with potential to become a permanent position.
If you are someone with a burning desire to contribute as an integral member of a team, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job