A global Accountancy firm are looking for an Administrator to join their busy and growing HR Consultancy Team to provide administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the HR team.
The ideal candidate will be have prior experience as a Team Assistant or as a EA/PA and will enjoy having exposure with different functions of HR. This is an extremely varied role and your core duties will include:
- provide administrative support to 3 Directors and manager their diaries and whereabouts
- To manage the billing process and to produce various management reports, in a timely manner, within agreed timescales, escalating to the Line Manager where necessary
- To take a proactive role in the management of team processes, providing feedback and assistance to the team as required
- To produce documents from audio or handwritten notes in the style and layout required by the author or as required to meet the firm’s standards
- To attend and take minutes of various meetings, including regular SMT meetings.
No former industry related experience is required, however prior experience of working in a professional services firm is advantageous. Strong MS Office skills, a proactive and a keen eye for detail and a good typing speed is a must.
Excellent perks, career progression and fun sociable environment makes this a unique role. Looking for an exciting new challenge in 2018 with a top 20 multinational firm? Then send us your CV today!