Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm
Location: Victor Way, Radlett Road, Colney Street, St Albans, AL2 2FLOverview
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who is innovative, growing and a market leader within their sector.
Unico Recruitment is looking to help recruit an experienced Team Assistant to join a dynamic and fast-paced team.
The ideal candidate will be in sole charge of the Operations Director’s Diary as well as partly responsible for the organisation of the Operations Department. As the Company has rapidly grown, so has the workload and so you must be highly attracted to hard work, have attention to detail and maintain a good level of professionalism.
Acting as the Operations/Team Assistant , you will support the Operations Director and the Operations Team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Preparing papers and presentations for meetings
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems.
- To maintain and provide a support service for the Director’s daily schedule, including forward planning of his workload, diary management and co-ordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Experience of handling a wide range of enquiries and an excellent telephone manner.
- Flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities working alone or as part of a team.
- To filter incoming mail: sorting, redirecting and taking action as appropriate.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues in the Operations team providing support and cover as required.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Accuracy and close attention to detail.
- Well organised and able to prioritise as necessary and to multitask.
- Ability to forward plan and work to deadlines within a busy environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
Day to Day Tasks Include
- Responding to emails on behalf of the director to internal and external parties
- Management of the company annual leave requests and platform.
- Management of Internal and External Company Events
- Co-ordination of the Operations Director’s diary
- Preparation for daily meetings, including producing an agenda and issuing meeting minutes
- Creating presentations on behalf of the Operations Director
- Managing reservations including travel and restaurants
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK