Our client, a very successful executive search firm, is looking for a dynamic Team Assistant to join their London City office. You will be supporting 2 Directors and a team of 5. Teamwork is key for this busy, fast-paced role. If you are confident and friendly, this role may be for you.
Some of your duties will include:
- PA support to two Directors
- PA work for the team
- Diary management
- Liaison with candidates and clients
- Delivering presentations and presenting reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years’ experience supporting a team or working as a PA
- A strong academic record
- Great organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Communication skills- as this is a client-facing role, you will be expected to be able to liaise with build strong relationships with the team’s clients
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office pack
- Previous experience invoicing (preferred)
- Some knowledge of a CRM system (preferred)
- Previous experience in a client-facing role (preferred)
If you are an organised team-player looking for a busy client-facing role, apply now!
N.B: For this role Angela Mortimer is acting as an employment business.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ANGELA MORTIMER, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'