Team Assistant - Banking
One of our large Banking clients are currently looking for an experienced Team Assistant to be part of the EMEA Equity Derivatives Admin team in London to support the business across the Trading, Structuring and Sales functions in EMEA.
EMEA EQD Admin team
- Booking Travel: Concur: flights, trains, taxis, hotels, car hire & currency -
- Arranging visas/ work permits.
- Expenses Processing - Concur
- Invoice Processing - MyShop
- General administration for all teams
- Diary management
- Assisting in picking up phones, faxing & scanning.
- Arranging meeting rooms, arranging conference calls, business cards, prints jobs, video conferences, interviews, interns and collecting guests
- Setting up new starters; arranging hardware & software applications, raising IT tickets to solve IT or phone issues
- Booking client lunches, dinners & events
- Providing back up to other EQD Admins - as and when required.
The role require the ability to operate in a fast-paced, environment whilst handling a variety of different tasks. The ability to manage a workload, accurately and efficiently, multi-tasking prioritise in order to meet challenging deadlines is paramount
Be proactive and able to learn quickly and independently
Exhibit attention to detail with the ability to effectively self-check
Good communicator able to liaise with all levels - junior to very senior
Ability to work as part of a team but also independently as required
Manage a workload, accurately and efficiently, multi-tasking to prioritise in order to meet required deadlines
- Team Assistant - Banking