Our client is the trade association for online and mobile advertising. It promotes growth and best practice for advertisers, agencies and media owners.
They are looking for someone to cut their teeth in the digital marketing industry. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work as a team assistant supporting the mobile and marketing teams.This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £18k - £20k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The Team Assistant will support both the Member Services & Industry Initiatives teams. The Member Services team look after members, keeping them happy and engaged, and you will report into the Member Services Manager. The Industry Initiatives team are focussed on delivering projects with company members for the benefit of the digital advertising industry, such as guidebooks, videos and events. This role will also support the Industry Initiatives team, with a dotted line of reporting into the Industry Initiatives executive. The Member Services and Industry Initiatives teams sit together and work very closely with each other.
Day-do-day activities will include:
- Work with internal teams to produce and distribute industry initiatives projects effectively
- Work with internal teams to ensure the comprehensive recording of all membership activity within the internal CRM database
- Support the annual calendar, general set-up, admin, and lists of industry meetings and Steering Groups
- Attend industry sessions and collates minutes for external circulation
- Manage member queries and requests for information
- Research and recruit new UK members
- Support the Member Services Manager with updates to, and circulation of, membership collateral
- Support the Industry Initiatives Executive and wider team with Industry Group outputs
- Communicate to members the key goals and messages of the company, to encourage them to engage with, and support, these goals
- Ideally but not necessarily qualified to degree level
- A passion for digital is a must!
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and on paper
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An incredibly organized team player
- Creative in ideas, writing, and ways of working
- A real ‘doer’ that gets stuff done
- Able to juggle various projects at the same time
- A ‘people’ person who can build great relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft, ideally with CRM experience
- A sense of humour, flexible and helpful attitude, self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative
- They work in a very open and collaborative way. A team of c. 30, they have a company meeting to kick off the week, project teams composed of people from different departments, as well as a strong sense of team within each department.
- They encourage their people to be entrepreneurial and feel empowered to drive change and new projects. They are not about working at your desk all day every day, their office and separate events space allows them to change the scenery and they encourage hot desking and support flexible working.
- They are a social and upbeat team with different expertise and interests (baking, cycling, eating burgers) and a great ability to pitch in and work together to deliver their big events and initiatives.
- Education is important so in addition to training they hold regular lunch and learn sessions, presentations for the team that help them all keep up to speed with developments across the industry.
- They celebrate success whether it’s the completion of a big project or something small but important that someone has done that helps us all.
- They have two orange slides in our office and some days are joined by a special guest, Ruby, our office dog.