The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are working with a top legal firm looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a permanent basis to start immediately.
The responsibilities of the Customer service advisor will be:
- Assisting borrowers with a wide range of enquiries regarding their remortgage application;
- Taking ownership of issues to make sure that they get resolved within our SLA's
- Working with the team of Caseworkers, to support the firm in achieving
- Calling new customers to welcome them to the service and get all the necessary information to allow us to deliver a fantastic service
- Accurately administrating client details using our the appropriate case management system as well as use of Excel, Outlook
- Responding to online customer enquiries (Email)
- Working a variety of back office processes to deliver our services
The qualities of the Customer Service Advisor:
- A minimum of 12 months' experience in a customer facing role, ideally gained within a similar volume environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An excellent telephone manner, with the ability to deal in a calm and measured manner, with callers who may be under pressure, lack an understanding of the remortgage process etc;
- Proven IT skills, and ideally, experience of using a case management system;
- An ability to work in a demanding environment, working to strict deadlines and within Service Level Agreements and to other targets;
- A careful and methodical approach to work demonstrating a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, ensuring that processes, procedures etc are followed accurately;
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- Strong commitment to client care and to providing a friendly and helpful first class service; and
- Experience of working within a team environment and of supporting others.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Customer service advisor