An exciting new role for a Team Administrator working for a charity in Leeds. This is a permanent and full-time position.
Page Personnel are proudly representing a fantastic charity with a position to join one of their project teams. If you want to work for an organisation that makes a difference to the community, and have a fulfilling and rewarding role, this could well be the role for you!
The role of Office Administrator is varied and fast-paced. It will involve a number of duties to support the wider team, including working with spreadsheets in Excel, attending and minute-taking in meetings, raising purchase orders, and other general administrative duties.
Above all else, your role will be to provide support to the Project Managers where needed.
We are looking for someone who has:
* A good computer literacy, with a working knowledge of Excel (basic)
* Excellent organisation skills
* Great communication skills, both written and verbal
* The ability to work in a fast-paced and diverse role
* The passion to work for a charity supporting prisoners and ex-offenders
The successful candidate will join a brilliant charity in a rewarding and fulfilling role as a Team Administrator.
They will have a permanent and full time position, paying £19,000-£20,000.
The role is based in Armley, Leeds and offers nearby transport links and parking.
This role is Monday - Friday, working 40 hours a week.
- team office administrator coordinator charity not for profit nonprofit leeds armley
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'