Team Administrator - Crouch End - £23,000 to £25,000 plus benefits
Are you an experienced and highly organised Team Assistant, able to support staff members and oversee the day-to-day operations of a dynamic property company?
We’re looking for a highly successful, proactive and self-motivated Team Assistant to join a great company in Crouch End ensuring the smooth running of the branch.
A market leading international property company established over 150 years ago, is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join an award-winning company - their people are motivated, supportive, dynamic and career driven individuals who, through fantastic coaching, can excel in an exceptional culture and build a career and with a network over 85 offices, the opportunities are endless!
Key responsibilities of the Team Administrator:
- Providing administration support to the sales team
- Co-ordination of appointments for the team
- Liaising with support departments to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Marketing, to include advertising and social media
- Provide administration of legal documentation for sales progression processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous administration experience (ideally within the property industry)
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you’re interested in this Team Administrator position and have the experience required, please apply now or call Collins Property Recruitment for more information.
- Communication Skills
- Estate Agents
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'