We are looking for a conscientious and motivated individual with excellent oral and written communication skills to act as an admin assistant to our consulting team. This is a part-time role for approximately 20 hours per week at our office in London (Victoria).
You will be joining an entrepreneurial team consisting of both technology specialists and tax professionals. MMP helps companies access government incentives related to technology and innovation to determine and assess technological innovation that is eligible for technology tax reliefs and grants.
Using your writing skills, experience and knowledge, your role will be to assist and support the consulting team.
On the job training will be given to the right applicant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- writing and preparing client reports and financial data for review by senior members of staff
- manipulating financial data
- preparing presentations
- proof reading documents and reports as necessary for literacy and numerical accuracy
- support with marketing activities, including trade show and event planning, marketing collateral, social media
- communicating with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as on occasion, outside clients and suppliers
- managing special administrative projects
Rewards of the role
You would be joining a company that really cares about its employees helping the business to be more efficient and effective as it grows.
This role offers a competitive salary, pension, discretionary performance-related bonus, flexible hours, support for further training, great work colleagues, open and collaborative work ethic, Friday socials, team socials, commission for referrals, sick leave, travel to work scheme, all in a beautiful office in central London.
Skills required in the role
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong computer and Microsoft Office skills, in particular MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- highly motivated self-starter
- ability to juggle workloads and changing priorities
- the right to work in the UK
- a positive attitude and flexibility in working hours
- ideally three years or more experience in a similar or other professional services role, such as administrative assistant
- complete awareness of the importance of confidentiality at all times
What you need to do now
Provide your CV along with a cover letter detailing what makes you feel you are ideal for the position. If called for interview you will be asked to describe your previous experience and your suitability for the role. We may ask you to undertake a numeracy, literacy and psychometric evaluation to ensure you are a great fit in the team.
- Communication Skills
- Written Communication
- Multi Tasking
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'