Salary £16,650 - £19,500 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Team Administrator based in our Birmingham office.
This role is intended to embrace a team-working approach, collaborating with lawyers and other members of business operations to fulfil the needs of the business. A Team Administrator will, collectively, work with every member of the team to ensure that overall needs are met
- Excellent Administration experience in a busy environment is desirable
- Previous work in a law firm advantageous
- Good level of numeracy
- Good English language and grammar skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills
- Meticulous eye for detail and accuracy
- Good IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Exhibits approach and behaviours consistent with firm values of 'approachable', 'bold' and 'connected'
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work with and support the group
Pinsent Masons is an international law firm that ranks amongst the top 75 law firms globally, with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in its deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which its clients operate.
We know that our culture sets us apart, and with over 1,500 lawyers operating from 24 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, it is at the heart of our success as a leading international law firm. Our core values are Approachable, Bold and Connected and as a firm we hold these in high regard. Personally and collectively, we live them every day and our firm is a better place for it.
Pinsent Masons stands out in particular for its innovative approach to service delivery and in 2016 we were ranked among the five most Innovative Law Firms in Europe.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter Helen Simpson. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'