Job Title: Team Administrator
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Contract: 6 -12 month fixed term contract
Working Hours: 25 hours over 5 days Monday - Friday
Are you available for work immediately?
Are you looking for part-time hours?
Our client based in Welwyn Garden City are seeking an experienced Administrator to support Managers and the internal team ensuring compliance is adhered to across their thriving business.
- Keeping the CRM system up to date
- Retrieve and print all timesheets and chase any outstanding timesheets
- Send out contracts and retrieve all paperwork from contractors, making sure the business is compliant
- Referencing all contractors, out working
- Produce /write up job vacancies and manage applications that come through
- Drafting and sending out letters
- General admin duties, filing, and emailing as and when required
- Frank & Post invoices / General post
- Basic social media posts as and when required
- Ad-hoc project management in times of need
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Good written English skills
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-mail
- Excellent customer service skills
- A keen eye for detail
- A keen eye for detail
- The willingness to go above the call of duty to complete tasks from start to completion
- Self-awareness and willingness to learn
- Experience of data entry
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and deliver updates and progress on projects regularly
- Holiday - 21 days per year rising by 1 day per full Calendar year worked to a max of 25 days
- Ad-hoc Incentives as outlined by the Managing Director
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Parking on-site
- Immediate start dates available
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'