These roles will be based in their beautiful offices in West London - they have a fantastic showroom, as well as the entire production team onsite. Recently they have bought another building as they are just expanding that quickly.
What's great about the company and the role, is that due to what will be a fast growth rate this isn't just a job, it's a career. And so this won't suit someone who wants a job, it'll suit somebody who is ambitious, dedicated and wants to see where their skills can take them.
As well as a basic of up to £23,000, you will also be rewarded with a quarterly bonus. More information to be given at interview stage.
This particular role is a Team Administrator and will see you supporting the entire sales team as well as their clients. You will be the voice and face of this amazing company and so you will need to be well presented, articulate, friendly and helpful.
This will include tasks like:
- Answer the door, all inbound phone calls, reroute calls to the team and take messages where needed
- Answer email queries related to product, prices, company, and production capabilities
- Send all business applications to new enquiries and add new applications onto the system and company database
- Prepare materials for internal and external meetings, book showroom, greet guests, make tea/coffee for clients etc
- Post office duties, filing, franking post etc.
- Identify and conduct weekly sales call opportunities, assisting clients on furniture specification and project details.
- Present proposals, written orders, communicating lead times and all relative information to client; handle objections.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'