We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity based in London, our client is looking for a Team Administrator to join their Accountancy firm. The successful candidate will provide Audit, Corporation Tax, and VAT departments with administrative support.
- Responsible for day-to-day secretarial and office administration assistance for the London Audit, Corporate Tax, and VAT departments.
- Take accurate messages for the audit team and ensuring prompt and efficient passing on of these. This includes fielding calls and emails, transferring calls, and giving advice and finding solutions to general matters where needed.
- Photocopying and binding accounts and tax returns and other related work.
- Typing (Audio and copy) letters as required
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing and ensuring this is kept up to date. This included archiving
Key Skills Required:
- Secretarial and office administration experience.
- Previous experience working within a legal or accountancy firm.
- Sound communication skills.
- Self-reliant and pro-active working style, able to use own initiative.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'