Our client is looking for a part time Team Administrator
Apply now if you are seeking Flexible Part time hours
Our client is a Financial Services organisation looking for a Part Time Team Administrator that can support the Business Tax Team
The key responsibilities of the Team Administrator would include but not be limited to:
- Assist with the admin for the Tax Department
- Audio and copy typing
- Dealing with general correspondence, reports, file notes, memos
- Assist with scanning, post while being in line with the paperless office process
- Completing of new client documents
- Inputting time sheets
- Ad hoc duties and tasks
- Answering calls efficiently
- Taking accurate messages when necessary
- Diary management
The successful Team Administrator will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong IT skills
- Impeccable planning skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work within a team
- Great customer focus for both internal and external customers
The opportunity to work within a fun environment for a Financial Services company based in Bristol City Centre.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'