Our industry-leading client is looking for an Administrator to join their existing team. The Administrator will join a motivated and dedicated team and will be based in an expanding and progressive company, who are recognised market leaders in their field. Working in a stunning, rural office complex, the role comes with free parking and 25 days` holiday plus Bank Holidays.
To apply for the Administrator role, you will have proven clerical and team support experience ideally gained within a logistics, distribution, supply chain or manufacturing environment. The Administrator will possess exceptional IT skills, particularly in MS Excel - you will able to deal with macros, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables. You will also have strong customer service skills and be confident to liaise with suppliers and customers to gather information and deal with queries.
The Administrator will be responsible for processing, correlating and entering payments and delivery data onto inhouse databases. The role involves interacting with suppliers, customers and logistics to ensure accuracy and timeliness, supporting transactional data for accounts department for invoicing.
- Ensure all data from customers and suppliers is imported onto the system on a daily basis.
- Ensure all route collections match the logistics report.
- Ensure all weighbridge figures are correct for deliveries, to ensure accurate reconciliation on the allocation database for weekly invoicing.
- Maintain balance sheets with all collections and deliveries.
- Ensure all product information is correct for supplier payment.
- Provide data manipulation for reports as required.
- Provide data files for third party suppliers.
- The ability to process data effectively with a high attention to detail
- A logical approach to manage the systems in place as well as the data
- Relevant IT skills are essential especially in MS Excel (macros, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Professional friendly manner
- Positive work ethic - `can do` attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills - be able to confidently communication through written and verbal methods
- Numerical ability with data entry skills
- Confidence, perseverance, and patience
- Flexible attitude to meet the needs of the business
Keywords: Logistics, analyst, analytical, supply chain, distribution, manufacturing
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"