We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Team Administrator to join a professional business close to the city centre - with Parking! (Also accessible by walking or by bus from the city centre)
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Maintaining documentation for the team
- Maintaining strong working relationship
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in an educational or legal environment would be very beneficial.
- Strong verbal and written skills providing effective communication to individuals at all levels
- High levels of attention to detail
- Commercial awareness and client-facing experience
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills and the ability to influence relevant parties
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- An interest or knowledge of working with legal documents
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job