• Assist in general admin work involving scanning and photocopying..
• Ensuring that the office runs efficiently, including managing office supplies, stationery, etc.
• Filing and document management.
• Meeting and greeting visitors and providing hospitality, answering the office phone, directing queries to relevant team members.
• Booking meeting rooms and organising refreshments.
• Stamping and sorting post, managing deliveries and organising couriers as and when required.
• Organising team events, birthday and leaving gifts when required.
• Organising and prioritising
• Attentive to detail and accuracy
• Good communication skills and strong team player
• Ability to multitask effectively
• Flexible Attitude
• Able to work independently
• Strong team player
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
Ideally you will have 2 years experience working in a corporate environment in a similar role
If this sounds like you then apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job