Lifestyle Transformation Clinic - Administrator and Client Services Advisor
Are you passionate about improving health and well being as well as highly organised?
This is an exciting opportunity to join London's fastest growing weight loss and fitness company. As the business rapidly grows, we are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual who will help ensure that we continue to provide the highest levels of service to our clients at all times.
In this role you will act as a key link between our clients, dietitians and personal trainers and as such you will be a great communicator and have a can do attitude. The role is customer-facing and you will be an ambassador for our programmes, company brand and beliefs and will lead by example with a positive and supportive manner.
You will be organised, a self-starter and have an eye for detail with both verbal and written communication and exceptional diary management skills a must. You must be comfortable with managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines as we work in a fast-paced environment.
As well as your day-to-day duties, this role will provide the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the business including working closely with the company Directors and provides significant scope for progression. The role may suit a nutrition/sports science graduate with 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing environment or perhaps a fitness enthusiast that is looking to develop within the industry in a business support role.
- Efficient client liaison and programme scheduling by phone, email and face to face. Dealing with client queries and concerns in a calm and assured manner
- Effective communication with our team of Personal Trainers supporting swift client programme setups and optimising diaries
- Diary management for our team of dietitians focusing on high utilisation levels
- Front of house / client meet and greet at our Knightsbridge clinic
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Confidence to operate effectively in a customer facing role
- Ability to use own initiative and work as a team
- Logical thinker with a focus on process efficiency
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Previous experience in the fitness or leisure industry or a personal interest
The role is based in our offices in Knightsbridge, London and is a full-time position. The salary is commensurate with experience (£20k - £25k) plus a performance-based bonus.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.