£20-£25k per annum + 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Are you an exceptionally organised Administrative Assistant? Our client is looking for a organised candidate to join their team on a permanent basis from their new offices in Milton Keynes.
Who will you be working for?
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful affordable housing supplier based in Milton Keynes.
What will you be doing?
- Provide high level support to the team including diary management and correspondence
- Answering phone calls and taking messages when necessary
- Administrative support to the office team of 20 people
- Photocopying, faxing, filing and typing up CV's
- Along with further ad hoc duties.
- Strong administrative experience in a similar working environment
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Proven organisational skills
- Must be able to prioritise workload throughout the day, particularly during busy periods
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Good telephone manner
- Advanced Microsoft Word experience
- Ability to work within a small team and on their own
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding company and gain further experience. The role is a full time position, you will be working 8.30am- 5.30pm Monday-Friday.
- Communication Skills
- Diary Management
- Microsoft Word