City of London
Our client is a market-leading property and asset management company who developed a reputation for managing many of London’s most iconic buildings and developments. Due to expansion and winning a number of new business projects they need to gear up their recruitment quickly.
This is afairly busy role, so we are looking for a candidate who is calm and able to prioritise effectively.
- Actively manage diaries arranging internal and external appointments as appropriate.
- Actively plan, arrange and coordinate operational management meetings.
- Organise and book travel and accommodation as requested.
- Actively manage all correspondence producing letters, reports, presentations and other documentation using MS Office
- Actively manage and prioritise the team's e-mails, responding or drafting replies where necessary and referring relevant correspondence on to other Directors/managers.
- Support the process of tracking all property management reporting, chase outstanding reports and action points as directed.
- Ensure professional and positive relationships are maintained with all external companies including Parent Company, clients, managing agents etc. via both telephone and in person.
- Perform routine administrative tasks i.e. answering telephones, scheduling meetings, dealing with incoming post, greeting visitors and ensuring meeting rooms prepared etc.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as requested.
We are looking for someone with a solid 1 year experience in a Team Administrator role in a corporate, professional services role.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Strong organisational skills
- Experienced administrator
- Personal integrity
- Team worker
- Experienced Administrator
- Articulate Communicator – both verbal and written
- Able to demonstrate professionalism, discretion and confidentiality at all time
- Microsoft Office – Intermediate
- Professional Integrity
- Effective Communication
- Results Orientated
- Impact & Influence
- Team Working
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. We are passionate about helping people with their future career aspirations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!