The pay rate is £8.30 per hour and the hours are 09:00 – 17:00 Mon – Fri.
• Dealing with queries, basic administration duties, managing waiting lists, processing referrals, collating information for reports and coordinating appointments.
• To undertake telephone and face to face reception duties, referring callers and visitors to relevant personal within the service.
• To administer systems relating to employees i.e. data entry, payroll, absence, sickness and recruitment, budget monitoring and petty cash.
• To assist the team manager on appropriate tasks. This may include amending service literature, preparing for meetings, collating data.
• To coordinate support worker’s diaries and book appointments with service users where appropriate
• To process Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) forms, including checking for accuracy, updating databases and liaising with managers to ensure completion.
• As you develop in the role over the first few months to coordinate the administration around recruitment for the service including: Going through CV’s, contacting potential employees, sending new starter packs, processing assessments etc…
If you think that you have the skills required and are able to start ASAP please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business