Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types. The UK business is headquartered in London, with 800 specialists throughout 13 offices across the UK and Ireland.
To provide proactive, efficient and effective PA/Secretarial support to the Co-Heads’ of Project and Building Consultancy and comprehensive secretarial and administrative support for the rest of the team members.
- Ensuring that all dictation and typed documents/reports are prepared and completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring invoices are completed by the end of the month for the team, and assisting with the monthly fee forecasting
- Ensuring that style and layout of documents is consistent with requirements of the originator
- Preparing documents for binding and collating
- Dealing and responding to telephone queries from internal/external clients and other third parties
- Maintaining the team’s filing system, ordering stationary for the team
- Proof reading, and checking that proposals being sent to clients include all the required elements
- Obtaining required information from individuals in the team to ensure entry of all contact and job data into central systems, and completion of required paperwork
- Creating electronic and hard copy project files, and ensuring that files are closed and archived in line with procedures at the end of jobs
- Organising travel arrangements, including booking flights, rail tickets and hotels
- Liaising with internal/external clients and other third parties in order to organise and book meetings, and ensuring that calendars are kept up-to-date at all times
- Booking meeting rooms for internal/external meetings and events, and organising catering and light refreshments for internal meetings when required
- Processing team expense claims
- Monitoring and maintaining the department’s corporate memberships
- Standardising and improving report templates
- General office duties, including answering phones, filing and photocopying, and any other task that may reasonably be required
- Accurate typist with a minimum of 60 wpm for both audio and copy typing.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be proactive, able to use own initiative and possess a flexible attitude to the workload
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and able to carry out instructions
- Must possess a helpful and professional attitude, as well as a personable and friendly manner
- Conscientious approach with eye for detail
- diary management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job