£21,000 - £25,000
Our client is a well-established energy consultancy based in the City. They are seeking an ambitious individual to join the company as a Team Administrator on a permanent basis.
- Provide general administration support to the team including filing, scanning, typing and document preparation
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and briefs and supporting these at industry meetings
- Ensure accurate record and file maintenance
- Provide assistance in drafting documentation for clients
- Assisting with meeting and event management for the company
- Support the management of stakeholder committee meetings, working groups, boards and facilitating industry/contract events
- Maintaining strong relationships with the company’s clients
- Liaise with industry stakeholders including regulatory and governance bodies
- Supporting governance practices and processes
- Reviewing and summarising industry documentation
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Previous experience within an administrative role
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114