Do you have advanced excel skills experience? Experience in record and data keeping? Seeking to work within an innovative team?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you - this position is varied in terms of responsibility but will involve being shoulder to shoulder with important members of the editorial team.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is one of the largest and most reputable media groups in the UK. This role has arisen as an additional support within the team. This is such an exciting and rare opportunity.
What will you be doing?
As Team Administrator you will support the larger administration team. This will involve dealing with the daily flow of queries from the internal teams across UK and global offices, assist in working closely to support with technical problems as they arise, general administration; including Record keeping, data manipulation, spreadsheet updating and general excel and database work.
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment.
- Experience in processing invoices/expenses, arranging travel, maintaining budget records, knowledge of the industry.
- IT literacy including advanced Excel, Photoshop, basic HTML and MS Word.
- Ability to use own initiative, good communication skills, able to work independently and within a team with exceptional organisation and attention to detail.
- You will hold knowledge of web production.
What's in it for you?
In return, our Client will offer an attractive basic salary, an opportunity to support media leaders as well as other great benefits.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract paying £25-£28k pa - the salary is dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for the Finance Administrator position, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call me, Carly Kossen, on to discuss in confidence.