Our busy and vibrant City office is seeking a dynamic and outgoing team administrator to join one of their busy and very fast paced teams.
This is a very varied role that will encompass Team Admin/Secretarial and sales support duties, which makes this role very busy and varied. This role will involve sales research (calling client offices to check who the correct contact is for certain areas and projects) and lots of general administrative duties so requires a bright and friendly outlook and a great can-do attitude.
If you are looking for a role that will let you get really involved and keep you busy then please send your CV over to me asap.
Working in an expanding team of 7 in London and 3 in the regions, an administration assistant is required to work with and enhance existing systems and provide support to the team in day to day activities.
The ideal candidate should be used to working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, have excellent attention to detail and be able to take initiative and build a rapport with clients and the team.
The candidate must be a very organised, self motivated individual, who’s able to demonstrate reliability, flexibility and initiative. The successful candidate must be computer literate to a high standard.
- Providing full administrative support to the national Rating team
- Dealing directly with clients, agents, Valuation Officers and Local Authority personnel over the telephone and taking messages
- Management of Dynamics data including creation of instructions, managing of contacts, running conflict checks and raising invoices
- Daily management of incoming post and recipient of emails to generic mail inboxes
- Daily management of the River Lake software system, including entry and maintenance of all data
- Creation of and management of files and filing system, including administration of archive filing
- Assisting with marketing initiatives including internal presentations and meetings and external seminars, as well as Internet/Website updates
- Assisting with Business Development activities, including research and information collection through direct contact with prospects.
- Assisting with external communications, including e-bulletins, blogs and other mailouts
- Diary management, including internal and external meetings and travel when required
- Typing correspondence and reports including collating, printing and binding when required
- Updating and/or producing fee sheets, spreadsheets, presentations, reports, pitches and correspondence
- Attend team meetings and take minutes if necessary
- Assist the Head of Department with administrative duties including holidays management, attendance records and expense claims for the team
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Train new team members in MyHR and River Lake
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion at all times
In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Good Microsoft Office skills including maintaining spreadsheets, mail merge documents, preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work in a team and understand team dynamics, including supporting multiple people across different locations.
- Proven ability to organise own and others’ deadlines as well as co-ordinating meetings, events, and overall workload of the team where required.
- Experience of communicating in writing and verbally to both internal and external clients in a professional, clear and succinct manner.
- Excellent numerical skills to assist with analysis of spreadsheets and statistics.
- Proven ability to juggle workloads, re-prioritising tasks based on greatest need.
- Used to a busy working environment and able to cope with deadlines and pressure.
- Proven experience delivering outstanding client care with a clear understanding of how clients should be managed.
- Ability to review documents and highlight errors to ensure all written work is accurate and of a high standard.
- Reliable and able to handle confidential matters and be discreet at all times
Salary and Benefits
- Salary subject to experience
- 25 days holiday
- Auto-Enrolment Pension scheme after 3 months of employment.
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical Insurance (invitation after one years service)
- Hours - 8.45am- 5.45pm