A self-motivated and efficient Team Administrator required to provide effective organisation and project support. An interest in Facilities Management would be ideal!
This is a full time, temporary position with the view that the role may be become permanent after a successful period.
Position will be based in Southwark, London with travel to other sites including Leatherhead, Surrey when required.
Paying £25k per annum.
The successful candidate will be subjected to full security and financial clearance checks.
The main duties of the Team Administrator are to:
- Report to the Account Manager
- Coordinate and collate the supply chain returns
- Coordinate and collate the returns from the internal teams for monthly reporting
- Monitor performance through monitoring of data and liaising with other members of the team
- Ensure payment of supplier invoices
- Ensure to comply to compliance obligations such as health and safety
- Be responsible for the online systems administration
- Carry out accurate minute
- Schedule supplier meetings
- Monitor and respond to any enquiries to the shared mailbox
- Carry out administration of on-site risk assessments
- Coordinate the annual review of contract plans
- Coordination of the property visits and track any actions of visits
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
To be successful as the Team Administrator you will:
- Have administration experience within an office environment
- Have experience supporting a team
- Have experience taking minutes
- Have SAP and/or SharePoint experience - not essential
- Be happy to undergo full security and financial checks
- Be happy to travel to other sites when required
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Facilities Management
- Project Support