With an enormous and topical new initiative underway throughout the UK, we are looking for a strong Team Administrator to join one of the specialist Smart team in a full time permanent position. Be involved in an important project and provide the support that this team needs. Your role within this team will be crucial and valued!
Who you will be working for
You will be working for a specialist business consultancy with expertise in the utilities and the energy sector. This company is a specialist market design, governance and assurance services provider engaging the core of the UK's energy, environment and water sectors. Be part of an organisation that are passionate and aim to shape a more eco-friendly future for everyone's benefit.
What will you be doing?
- Support preparation of presentations, briefs, and supporting presentations at industry meetings;
- Supporting the general management of stakeholder committee meetings, working groups, Boards and facilitating
- industry/contract events;
- Assists in drafting of documentation, including procedures, consultation responses and documents required for clients;
- Supporting governance practices and processes;
- Liaison with industry stakeholders, including regulatory and governance bodies;
- Maintaining strong client relationships;
- Reviewing and summarising consultations and wider industry documentation.
- Supporting new and existing participants in the market.
This position requires strong administrative and organisation skills to undertake a wide range of support activities. As you will be playing an active role supporting a range of secretariat services, you will need to manage your varied workload, be a strong team player and good interpersonal skills. Focus on attention to detail and quality of work is critical to this role. An understanding and experience of industry codes and governance, registration and customer transfer processes or energy networks in energy markets would be desirable.
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, several employee benefits, an excellent and friendly work environment with plenty of training and development potential.
This is a full time position paying £20-24k, depending on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this Team Administrator role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Carly Kossen at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.
- energy utilities smart meter secretariat governance admin committee meetings agendas