We are currently recruiting a Team Administrator to support a team in a busy, fast paced office in Oxford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who already has administration experience and good customer service skills, who wants to work in a progressive role working for a leading employer. Benefits include 27 days holiday, a good pension scheme, development opportunities and a 37.5 hour working week.
- Dealing with high volume enquiries from customers and clients by email and over the telephone, ensuring you are providing a high level of customer service
- Logging queries on the internal database
- Maintaining accurate documentation and records
- Liaising with departments both on site and at Head Office ensuring clear communication and support is provided
- Sending application forms to customers and assisting with queries relating to these
- Checking incoming application forms to ensure these are completed correctly, updating the customer and providing advice on any changes needed
- Checking and copying documents and sending these to internal departments ensuring these are audit compliant
- Assisting customers and clients with log in details and advising how to submit online forms and booking requests
- Holding 'walkin' sessions for customer queries - advising and actioning as appropriate
- Assisting with onsite events to promote the service to potential clients and customers - including preparing packs, promotional material and documents
- Previous administration experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to multi task
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- A minimum of Maths and English grade C GCSE (or equivalent including but not limited to BTEC, Key Skills, Functional Skills and Level 2 or 3 in Business Administration)
- A team player - someone who can demonstrate they are able to work well in a team environment
Occasional travel to other sites in the local area may be required from time to time.
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
- Administrative Duties
- Administrative Support
- General Administration
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job