C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Team Adminstrator - 12 month FTC
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: West London, based on th Central Line
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Family run group owning one of the major high street retailers.
Company culture: A lovely friendly team to work in and a varied position.
What makes them great to work for: They have lovely hours which are 9am - 5pm and a great benefits package.
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: You will be supporting a team of 12 and have a dotted line in to the Senior Eexecutive Assistant who supports the Senior team of three.
- Assist in general admin work involving scanning and photocopying of invoices, payments, statements and other ad-hoc documentation.
- Preparing payments including printing invoices and checking details by adhering to company compliance.
- Answering to queries by email/phone to suppliers and asset managers including finding invoices/remittances and other general queries.
- Posting petty cash receipts and analysing company card expenses.
- Run weekly debtors/creditors reports for accountants.
- Posting and banking cheques on a weekly basis.
What makes this position great?
- The role will be great for someone looking for their first or second job after graduating to gain fantastic experience in the finance and legal sector
- You will be able to learn from the best
- Work for a great company who really look after their staff
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience: You will be a humble and hard working person who is happy to muck in with any tasks given to them. You will be down to earth and happy to help the team with anything that is needed.
Qualifications: 2:1 degree and excellent grades at GCSE and A'level
Availability: You should be available immediately or at short notice. This is a 12 month contract however you may have the opportunity to move in to a permanent role after this.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Carolyn Alsop - lover of sport, the zoo and anything wine
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency