One of Lloyd Recruitment Services longest standing clients, is seeking a new colleague to join their busy Account Management team as an Administrator.
So, if you’re actively seeking your next career move, and are targeting a varied role, in which no 2 days will be the same, then this could well be the role for you!
You’ll be responsible for a variety of tasks linked to new and existing business accounts, liaising with various business areas as well as external contacts/clients over the phone, and email/writing to ensure that all stages run as smoothly as possible.
My client is linked to the motor vehicle / hire sector, so any exposure or experience gained from these areas would be a distinct advantage, however, full training will be provided.
Qualifications / skills required:
- Proven administration skills within a fast-paced environment
- Able to deliver the highest levels of customer service
- Excellent team player - someone who can be relied upon to see a task through to conclusion
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Positive, proactive and flexible - with the ability to work to tight deadlines within a department that can have everchanging demands
If you feel that you’ll be up for the challenge, please submit your CV for consideration ASAP!
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received from Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.