Team Administrator - TEMP
Start: ASAP - up to 3 months
Skills: Secretarial, professional manner, admin, deadline driven, strong MS Office skills, highly organised, excellent attention to detail, accurate, strong written & verbal communication
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours
If you are looking for a busy and varied role on a temporary basis, please read on.
You will be providing administrative support to the Senior Team - managing dairies, ensuring agenda’s, minutes; action plans and supporting performance material is available in advance.
Further duties will include:
- Preparing and distributing agendas and papers and taking minutes.
- Diary management
- Provide team administration support
- Support other members of the administration team and management team where required.
- Sending emails, making phone calls and writing letters on behalf of managers and Clinical Leads.
- Responding to phone calls and taking messages on behalf of the team
- Coding and filing invoices and processing payment requests
- Organising of meetings and events
- Undertaking general administrative tasks e.g. word processing, filing, photocopying etc
- Assisting with producing documents and presentations.
- Coordinating and maintaining efficient electronic and paper filing systems
- Provide website administration including posting minutes and information online.
Who will this role suit?
This will be an extremely busy role, where you will be multi-tasking an ever changing work schedule; strong problem solving, prioritisation and deadline driven are key skills to successfully complete this position.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Previous project based administration would be an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously exercising judgement and initiative
- Experience of taking and producing meeting minutes
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to highlight problems/issues and propose satisfactory solutions
- Tact and discretion, ability to assess and maintain strict confidentiality
- Attention to detail with high degree of personal organization, prioritisation and self-management.
- Flexible approach with professional manner
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- professional manner
- deadline driven
- strong MS Office skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'