Role: Team Administrator/ Switchboard Operator
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:30am - 6:30pm
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a proactive and energetic Team Administrator/Switchboard Operator to work within their offices in West End.
The responsibilities will be split between the switchboard duties and designated administration tasks.
• Operating busy switchboard, giving directions and ensuring that the calls are going through to the right departments
• Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and dealing with them appropriately
• Monitoring incoming/outgoing post and faxes
• Formatting CVs into our company format
• Scanning, faxing, filing
• Adding candidates on to the database
• Handling mail merges
• Assisting in the preparation of company events
• Ensuring the smooth running of the office
• Completing ad hoc projects as required
• Any other ad hoc duties
We are looking for a highly organised individual with a 'can do' attitude. The successful applicant must be a competent communicator, have strong administration skills and be able to demonstrate a hands-on approach.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply today by e-mailing your CV to
Due to the large anticipated response only successful applicants will be contacted.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- customer service