Team Administrator/Receptionist - Central London
Team Administrator/Receptionist is required for an exceptional business based in Central London.
We are looking for an experienced Team Administrator/ Receptionist to join an existing team at a time of strategic and business critical growth.
You will be responsible for welcoming all visitors, both internal and external with your natural enthusiasm and charisma and ensuring that everyone gets the highest level of customer experience!
In additional you will have both administration and personal assistant responsibilities, working with both the facilities and senior teams of the business, including orders, bookings and preparation of meetings.
You will have possess;
- Proven Reception or Administrator experience within a large corporate or head office environment
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer and team support
- Exceptional and positive attitude and communication skills with visitors and internal customers
- Strong systems & IT skills - (Word, Excel etc)
- Be presentable with an engaging and friendly manner
- Precise attention to detail
- Demonstrate a "can do" attitude, with extensive experience in a "hands on" receptionist role
This is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding team and organisation, offering the very best in office environment and opportunities to develop and progress your career. To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.