Our client, a surveyors based in the West End, is looking for a Team Administrator to join their team on a part time basis.
As part of this exciting role your responsibilities will include:
* Providing effective and efficient support services to the professional teams
* Diary management, setting up meetings, ordering lunches/refreshments and meeting room logistics
* Assisting with the preparation and editing of reports, letters, schedules, Terms of Business, PowerPoint presentations etc.
* Copy typing / Minute taking / Dealing with incoming and outgoing post / Report Binding
* File management from setting-up, through maintenance to archiving
* Telephone cover and dealing with clients in absence of surveyors
* Preparation of fee invoices and issuing credit notes
* Data inputting on company CRM database and Property Listings database for the website (full training on software to be given)
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent organisational, time management and co-ordination skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multitask and to work accurately and effectively under pressure
* Strong proof reading and attention to detail
This is a part time opportunity, working 09:30 - 17:30 Wednesday-Friday and is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team!
This is a temporary to permanent role.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Wild Berry Associates is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job