Our client, a surveyors based in the West End, is looking for a Team Administrator to join their team on a part time basis.
As part of this exciting role your responsibilities will include:
* Providing effective and efficient support services to the professional teams
* Diary management, setting up meetings, ordering lunches/refreshments and meeting room logistics
* Assisting with the preparation and editing of reports, letters, schedules, Terms of Business, PowerPoint presentations etc.
* Copy typing / Minute taking / Dealing with incoming and outgoing post / Report Binding
* File management from setting-up, through maintenance to archiving
* Telephone cover and dealing with clients in absence of surveyors
* Preparation of fee invoices and issuing credit notes
* Data inputting on company CRM database and Property Listings database for the website (full training on software to be given)
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent organisational, time management and co-ordination skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multitask and to work accurately and effectively under pressure
* Strong proof reading and attention to detail
This is a part time opportunity, working 09:30 - 17:30 Wednesday-Friday and is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team!
This is a temporary to permanent role.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Wild Berry Associates is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an employment business.