Team Administrator/ PA
PA and Team Coordinator- Permanent
Interquest Solutions are working for their client, a leading electronic company, looking for a PA/ Team Coordinator to join their team in Telford. You will be responsible for the daily administrative activities to ensure efficient processes and support, enabling the team to perform their responsibilities with optimal use of time and resources.
- Arrange all travel plans including flights, hotels, car hire etc. for Director’s busy global travel schedule.
- Assist European team members when required with travel arrangements.
- Ensure cost effective fares sought – degree of creativity required to achieve best fares.
- Assist the Director with arranging external and internal meetings. This would include:
- Liaising with customers and partners and senior stakeholders
- Complex arrangements across multiple geographies using enabling technologies
- Arrange international team meetings across regions – both Global meetings for inter-dependent teams as well as local regional meetings
- Take minutes and independently follow-up on action items where appropriate
- Ensure invoices are allocated and signed-off by the relevant Department Code and against the relevant cost code (activity).
- Support the production of monthly expenditure reports, quarterly accruals and support with producing half year and full year expense against budget for reviews meetings.
- Work with Payment Centre to resolve complex invoicing issues as quickly as possible.
- Produce regular and adhoc reports as requested by the Director or team Document management
- Document management across the teams including workflow management for reviews/approvals Expenses
- Submit expense reports on behalf of Director for both corporate and cash expenses.
- Ensure approval and timely submissions.
- Ensure the local team also submitting expenses on time and assist with approvals.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations appropriate for Board level and Customer meetings.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Analytical skills and experience to gather, monitor and interpret numerical data
- Administrative skills to organize travel and events
- College diploma level in business administration or degree in a subject requiring some numerical analysis
- Accuracy is essential for work on high level documents and communications.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and adapt. Time management is essential whilst showing ability to stay calm and focussed under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Independent and self-motivated
- Multi-tasking – able to face new challenges and interruptions every day.
- Initiative to identify opportunities to improve processes and ways of working
- Team-player, and willingness to provide assistance to other departmental PA and PAs in other departments, if necessary.
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to communicate and work with colleagues and external contacts from around the world
- Service orientated, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external contacts
- Professional manner, with ability to work with all levels of employees, customers and third parties
- Flexibility to help as needed regardless of working hours.
If you have the skills we are looking for, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"