Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, Thailand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
Administrator/PA to Internal Audit Directors
A new role has been released for an additional PA to support the Internal Audit Directors based in Angel Court.
- Provide full administrator/PA support to the Internal Audit Directors including diary management and room bookings for meetings;
- Work closely with the Internal Audit Directors to provide support in key areas to their direct reports;
- Arrange travel (flight, hotel bookings and visas) and handle associated expense claims;
- Ensure the Internal Audit Directors are prepared for all necessary meetings and have the required documentation;
- Support team members in building capability in utilising Bupa's administrative processes to improve efficiency;
- Supervision of some Purchase order activities within the department using PeopleSoft E-purchasing and expenses for the Internal Audit Directors.
- Create and manage requisitions through PeopleSoft e-purchasing;
- Work with the PA to the Chief Internal Auditor to ensure Internal Audit events are arranged e.g. teambuilding, social events and the GIA Managers conference.
- Provide holiday cover for the PA to the Group CIA on an ad hoc basis.
- Produce letters, presentations and other correspondence as required;
- Screen incoming calls, and handle all enquiries with tact and diplomacy;
- Maintain an effective electronic filing system;
- Order and maintain stock of office consumables;
- Organise meetings, conference calls, VCs, Skype and Webex sessions as required:
- Support the recruitment and on-boarding of new staff including liaising with recruiters, booking interviews and procuring equipment for new staff.
- Solid experience of working with multiple directors in a fast paced, corporate environment;
- An advanced level of competence in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer;
- Excellent office and organisation skills;
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat 7.0, including editing & creating pdf files;
- Ideally be familiar with Sharepoint;
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to develop open and honest working relationships with all colleagues;
- Experience of organising events.
In return you will be rewarded with excellent benefits - including 25 days holiday, free healthcare, an onsite gym and a subsidised canteen. You'll also be supported in developing your skills with ongoing training and career opportunities.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit www.bupa.co.uk